WildWoodlands Gift eVoucher
We know how hard it can be to buy the right gift for a Birthday or Christmas. Our Gift eVouchers are great presents for the hard-to-buy-for. Designed to be flexible, we have a number of options available to help you buy the perfect bushcraft gift.
WildWoodlands Bushcraft offers two types of Gift eVouchers which are digital vouchers and supplied via email in the form of a PDF file, We do not provide printed Vouchers.
- Gift eVouchers with a face value e.g. £50, redeemable against any of our courses.
- Gift eVouchers for a course where you would like to purchase eVoucher for the full value, eg.. Bushcraft Day Course or Bushcraft Weekend Course
Our gift vouchers have long expiry dates and are 18 months from time of purchase.
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive you eVoucher, which will delivered to you by Wildwoodlands email. Please call 07817801618 if you haven’t received your Voucher.
Please click on the image below to see the example eVoucher
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Gift eVouchers Terms”) apply to Gift eVouchers (“GeVs”) purchased from WildWoodlands (“WildWoodlands Bushcraft” or “us”). Please read the Gift eVouchers Terms carefully before you purchase..
1. GeV’s can be purchased using any payment method accepted by Wildwoodlands Bushcraft by calling completing the order process on this website or by calling 07817801618
2. A GeV can be redeemed at https://www.wildwoodlands.co.uk by inputting the eVoucher number during the on-line booking process or by calling us to make a booking on 07817801618.
3. GeVs can be redeemed against available courses/expeditions advertised on WildWoodlands Bushcraft’ s website only.
4. GeVs cannot be used to pay for GeVs.
5. GeVs cannot be exchanged for cash, have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
6. Treat your GeV like cash. Lost or stolen GeV’s cannot be replaced.
7. GeV’s cannot be used or redeemed without the eVoucher number.
8. A GeV will be issued for the unused balance of any booking less than the full value of a GeV, for use in a future transaction.
9. If a course/expedition booking exceeds the amount of the GeV, the balance must be paid by any payment method accepted by WildWoodlands Bushcraft.
10. GeVs expire 18 months from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
11. All refunds/cancellations of bookings made with a GeV will be made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Booking. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. You must be aged over 18 to make purchases online.
13. WildWoodlands Bushcraft is not responsible if a GeV is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
14. Damaged, altered or cancelled GeVs will not be accepted.
15. GeVs are issued in Sterling only.
16. GeVs cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
17. You will not be able to use your GeV if it has expired.